top of page
Diversity Students


You Asked, We Answered

Does my rent include bills?

Absolutely! Your rent includes gas, electricity, water, TV license, broadband and council tax. It also covers all annual services. This hassle free rent payment enables you to budget effectively and get on with living your best life.

What do I do if something isn't working within the property?

We understand that things break or get damaged during your tenancy. So please inform us of us about any problem, breakage or faults as soon as possible, so we can act quickly. We have an expert maintenance team to resolve issues as quickly as possible.

What is a guarantor?

A guarantor (usually a parent or guardian) is the person who agrees to pay the tenants’ rent in case they are unable to pay it themselves. Due to the student’s age and employment status, we require a guarantor for all our studying tenants. This is a standard practice for student rental properties.

Do I need insurance?

Bower rentals will insure material damage to the building by fire, lightening, flood and accidental damage and landlord’s fittings and contents. Our insurance will not cover your items and it is therefore recommended that you do get insurance for your personal items.

What checks are carried out on the property?

As an accredited landlord, Bower rentals carries out all annual services on your home. We have a team of experts who inspect the gas appliances, electrics and fire safety equipment each year to ensure the house is in tip top condition and meets all legal, safety standards.

bottom of page